If you’re just starting out in your first Survivalcraft world, here’s what you can do to get a headstart.
- Grab just a few pieces of log. Not too much, because these are just to get you started with your first tool.
- Craft a workbench. Using the workbench, create some planks and a few sticks. Use the sticks and planks to make your first pickaxe.
- Start with a cave if you can find one. Caves are great to obtain a few pieces of stone for tools, plus some coal. If you’re lucky, you might find some iron.
- For food, pumpkins and cows are some quick ways to store some food whole you gather resources, which can later enable you to start a farm.
- Use the stone your obtained to create stone tools, perhaps another pickaxe, an axe, and a sword.
- Use the new stone axe to get as much wood as quickly as possible. The wood is used to build your first house to keep you safe at night.
- After you build your house, create a chest and furnace, or maybe even a couple of each. If you weren’t luck enough to find any coal, you can burn some logs in the furnace to create some. Use the coal to make torches.
After all is said and done, you should already have your first house, food, and basic stone tools on your first day. Enjoy!
Last updated on November 14, 2018.